What we do
Sea container shipping
The sea way of transportation of cargoes can be combined with river, railway, air, automobile way of delivery of cargoes.
We can combine different ways of transportations and as a result you can minimize your transportation costs by choosing the optimal method of delivery.
Sea container transportation of cargo as part of multimodal freight —FCL (Full Container load).
sea transportation of groupage cargoes — LCL (Less Container load)
Regular LCL shipments from all ports of China, Taiwan, most ports of Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, India, ports of South and North America and main US ports including local pre-carriage services.
We also deliver small shipments from 1 m³ to 15 m³ or from 10 kg to 10 t
High speed trains are the most popular mean of transport due to combination of price, transit time and regular schedule.
- Oversized cargo transportation
- Container Shipping
- Dangerous cargo transportation
International road transportation
We arrange trucking between the countries of Western, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia and CIS.
The trucking is performed by tilt trailers, refrigerators and isotherms, as well as specialized vehicles.
We carry out:
- full-truck-load transportation;
- less-than-truck-load transportation;
- transportation of heavy and oversized goods;
- transportation of hazardous goods.
- We develop the best scheme of movement of vehicles with oversized or heavy cargoes;
- prepare all necessary documents for shipping;
- obtain all necessary permits for transportation;
- arrange the escort of large vehicles;
- organize all engineering and technical measures to ensure the smooth passage of large vehicles (lifting wires, removal of road signs, etc.).